.blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

About Low Sweet Pink,Ivy


Hi, my friends!! Now is my turn to introduce myself.... By the way, thank you very much for viewing our blog.
My name is ivy. I was born in General Hospital, KL. I am 20 years of age and had both my primary and secondary education in KL. After i passed my SPM in Form 5, i proceed with my Foundation Course in PJ for one year. Then , i continue with my degree course in Accounting.

There are five members in my family. My parents, one younger sister, one younger brother and me. Of course, I'm the eldest sister in the family. As my parents are not always at home, it is my responsible to look after my sister and brother.

One of my favourite pastime is watching TV. I watch television whenever i have free time. I enjoy drama especially the Hong Kong drama movie. Besides that, i prefer to play SUDOKU when I'm boring. I am a systematic person, i like to plan before i conduct my work.


The top 5 websites that i visited the most are stated below which are :
1. www.google.com & www.yahoo.com~ These popular search engines help us a lot especially when doing our assignment and thesis. It allow us to search articles and journals. Other than that, it also provide us with updated information.
2. www.hotmail.com~ This website allow us to check mail and send mail.
3. www.friendster.com~ This website allow us to meet with new friends, searching for old friends and share photos & videos to friends.
4. www.youtube.com~ This website allow us to watch movie, search for special videos, news story, recent social events and other entertainment channel.
5. www.nciku.com~ It is a English and Chinese Learning Dictionaries. It help us to find out the meaning of a particular word. Furthermore, it also can search for pinyin results, examples and idioms.

Internet activities :
1. Have a conversation with friends
2. Send mail and check mail
3. Update friendster profile by uploading new images and videos
4. Play online games with friends
5. Downloading drama movies, favourite songs, and games
6. Online shopping- Purchase clothes, bags, health care products via Internet

posted by Ivy_low at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home